Saskatchewan is a Southern Canadian province that borders the United States of America. It is a thriving state that runs its own provincial nomination program to allot permanent resident visas to individuals of foreign nationality. Every year the southern province publishes an occupation list, like Saskatchewan Immigration Occupation List 2017 to allot visas to skilled individuals. The occupation list includes jobs that are presently in demand in the state. Provincial programs offer permanent residency but an applicant must choose to live and work within the state and not outside Saskatchewan.
The occupation list compiled under Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) comprises of unique code allotted to each job along with any specific skillset required for the respective job. The codes and skills required are written across the occupation. For instance, machinists, welders, industrial mechanics etc. must obtain a qualification certificate from Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission to become eligible for the aforementioned occupations.
To obtain visa under SINP, an applicant must possess the following eligibility:
- He must be proficient in English language and clear his IELTS exam with a minimum of 6 in all language skills.
- He must have at least 1 year of experience in the chosen occupation in the last 10 years of his service history.
- He must possess certifications as required by Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for the chosen occupation.
- The applicant must score a minimum of 67 points in his profile evaluation.
- He must be willing to stay and work in the province of Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan offers numerous growth opportunities to skilled foreign individuals with a decent pay and rewarding working environment. Select a Saskatchewan occupation in demand 2017 and apply for it either online or through a recognized visa consultant.